Enabling Complex Cellular Engineering to Transform the Lives of Patients
MaxCyte is a leading provider of cell-engineering platform technologies that are advancing innovative cell-based research, development and potential commercialization of next‐generation of cell therapies focused on making a meaningful difference for patients. The Company's technology is employed by leading drug developers worldwide as well as hundreds of biotechnology companies and academic translational centers.
A Leading Provider of Cell-engineering Platform Technologies...
High-value life science markets sustain MaxCyte’s strength
- Licensing partnerships with leading cell-therapy and gene-editing companies drive ongoing revenue growth
- Blue-chip drug discovery and development client base includes the 10 top global pharma companies and 20 of the top 25 ranked by revenue
MaxCyte is the partner of choice for complex cellular engineering
- Twenty-three strategic partnerships, each of which has the potential to provide pre-commercial milestones and significant commercial stage revenues
- Current strategic partnerships are associated with over 125 clinical programs, of which 16 programs are currently active in the clinic
- Aggregate potential pre-commercial milestones from clinical license deals total more than $1.55bn
Portfolio mirrors the quickly evolving cell and gene-editing therapy market
- Approximately~89% gross margins
- 5-year revenue CAGR 25%
- High proportion of recurring revenues provide on-going financial visibility
Navigating the best route to development of groundbreaking cell therapies is an exciting challenge. At MaxCyte®, we’ve spent over 20 years honing our cell engineering expertise, optimizing static electroporation and innovating to create our Flow Electroporation® technology. We’ve perfected the art of the transfection workflow. Our collection of ExPERT™ instruments delivers engineering excellence, combining high efficiency and cell viability with seamless scalability. Our technology is empowering research journeys from concept to commercialization.
Learn More: https://maxcyte.com/our-technology/
A history of innovation driving cell engineering-based therapeutics
MaxCyte has pioneered the development of a cell-engineering platform based on Flow Electroporation® Technology. Originally conceived to meet the stringent demands of cell therapy applications – namely, the ability to safely and reproducibly modify human cells with high efficiency, low cytotoxicity and at the scale required to treat patients – MaxCyte has expanded the platform and applications to accelerate the development of small molecule drugs, biologics and vaccines, in addition to broadly enabling cell therapy applications.